Saturday, March 21, 2009

" Makaveli Rising !!! "

Makaveli rising, here I go, once again coming back from the death,
Haters all see me now, see me hating the society like they never seen before,
You socializer mutha_fuckas, fingering everybody hard ram to the depth.
Back biting suckers, talking shit with no clues, bitches still want some more.

Call me unsocial, call me what the fuck ever you wanna call me, I know what I’m,
You bitches can’t change me, you’re only gonna waste your mouth but not me,
I know all yo bitches, been with you, done a lot too, you ain’t getting me no more but blam.
Fuck yo all mutha_fuckas, I ain’t belong to any bitches no more but me.

Fuck your good jobs, fuck your cars n houses n bitches too, good luck but you’re trapped,
Fancy this, fancy that, I ain’t trapping myself with that, you can go fuck yourselves,
I’m outta yo, fuck yo all if you call me again, I’m fresh now, days are sunny, no drapped.
No lies, I ain’t crazy fuck no more, busy with the world, real shit, no fake like wolves.

No need to cry now, rememba the days fuckas? Its all diff now, now cries no more,
Still fuck the politicians, put me in jail if you can, fuck the police n lawyers n priests too,
And you can just kiss their asses with the tail between your legs, yo all male whore.
How yo all feeling now, yo shameless mutha_fuckas, smelly shit bitches, poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment