Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Rain N Comparison"

When I was a little kid, I always thought what could be the cause of rain. This takes me back when I was around 5 or 6-ish. I know. I could've asked anyone to get this easy-easy question's answer, but I never did ask anyone. Maybe I wasn't a kind of kid who just asks questions all the time or maybe I always had a lot of questions in my mind and I'd rather try to find answers myself than asking others. Kids.. you know how they are.
blah
So the best answer I could come up with of what causes the rain is very hilarious... again, Kids!! I always thought there must be some people up in the sky who make some holes in the sky very quickly whenever people need some rain... funny, huh?? Again.. kids' thoughts!!
blah
Sometimes people would even say when the sky gets emotional or upset for any reason he cries as rain.... I thought, Damn!!.. sky must have so many eyes to cry like that. People often even said when someone dies and their relatives mourn and cry for them that comes down on us as rain. I'd think, man!!!.. how can only few people's cry turns into so big and flooding rain??? Those all theories were kind of funny to me, I wonder how could all those theories be so funny or fake to someone so young??
blah
As I grew up, learnt things, became thoughtful, knowing all these scientific theories behind the nature and rain too. Now here I am in another stage of life knowing what actually causes the rain.. I mean the scientific theory. But it still questions in my mind all the time.. Is it really science or something beyond??
blah
Btw, it rainned this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment