Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Revolutionary??? Shame On You For Being A Fake"

Player: Lets go man, lets do something hot! I feel like to do something new, something hard, something revolutionary… are you down for it??

Answer: You don’t know what you’re talking about. You don’t wanna be a revolutionary; it’s too damn hard for you!! You can’t handle this, it’s too damn heavy for you.

Player: What you’re talking about bro.. I’ve been a hard worker all my life, I’ve been struggling through all my life. I know exactly what I’m talking about, I’ve thinking about it all my life, I know what a revolution is, I know what it takes to be a revolutionary.

Answer: Yeah right!! You’re damn right, you know what a revolution is. Man, you’re out of your mind to think or do something revolutionary. In fact, you don’t even know what a revolution is, if you knew what a revolution is then you’d never even talk about it.

Player: What?? Don’t give me that rubbish..

Answer: Okay, lets see how you handle this and let me get some answers by myself.

Are you ready to get down in the street, make a protest and get beat up by police??
No, you’re not.

Are you ready to go jail if it’s necessary to defect the freedom of speech, constitution, talk against the corrupt politicians??
No, you’re not.

Let me define what a revolution is. A revolution is blood shed. Are you ready to loose your blood for a change??
No, you’re not.

A revolution knows no compromise. Are you ready to make some negotiations with these corrupt politicians or society giving them no conditions??
No, you’re not.

A revolution destroys the community and builds it all over again. Are you ready to say “Hell to this society, I wanna make a fresh one??”
No, you’re not.

A revolution gets you out of the way and puts you right back on the track. Are you ready to sacrifice all of your fanciness and luxuries??
No, you’re not.

Are you ready to go back home and tell your mother “mama, I love you, I wanna take care of you just the way you took care of me when a I was a little baby, when I couldn’t talk, I couldn’t walk, I didn’t know what to do, what not to do, when I didn’t know what’s right, what’s not, when I didn’t know what this world is about and you are the one who introduced me to all these that I didn’t know.”
No, you’re not.

You’re only ready to go home and tell your so called girl_friend or wife “ baby I love you long time, hold me tight, never let me go, I wanna spent rest of my life under your cloths.” That’s the kind of revolution you believe in, that’s the kind of revolution you have in your life.

So don’t you ever dare to talk about revolution, don’t you ever dare to talk about to do something hot, something hard. You just can’t do it, coz.. It’s too damn hard for you. Shame on you for talking about the revolution when you don’t know anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment