Monday, August 23, 2010

Memories are Shitty sometimes, aren't they????

Days going by, month is obvious, passed years too
So much anger, so much hatred, so many things to do
Had a pain had a headache, depression was over a while ago
Locked up in a room, stayed alone, was called unsocial though.
dd
Memories are painful, stay with you all the time of your life even though you just wanna forget them, can you really do so?? I bet you “A slab of Carlton Cold” on that. You would probably find some people, seem they don’t have any colorful memories or they pretend to have none and that’s when they make mistake.
dd
Memories smile, memories laugh, memories cry too
Memories hot, memories cold, memories soft and blue
Memories lost, memories found, memories have clue
Memories slashed, memories built, memory itself a strong glue.
dd
Why is that drama? Why people are so confused and upset about their lives, why?? and why fucking me?? Why not anybody else among you?? Why do I have to be so upset and depressed, lost and hateful, angry and cold minder…….. why?? Why fucking me???
dd
Close my eyes, see you guys, see so many things
Ocean may die, land may tremble, heart never stop drippings
We come, we go, we may live here longer
You lost or I lost? lets see who’s memories are stronger?
dd
Medical scientists are so tricky mother-fuckers. They have all the most necessary treatments in their hands. You can not just loose memories if you want to, you can’t find any pills which can do the job for you. If I could find some of these “shit” pills, I would definitely have as many as I need to kill some of these mother fucking “neuron cells” where I have these crying and agonizing memories.
dd

No comments:

Post a Comment