Sunday, August 22, 2010

@@@==@@ Nelson the Mandela @@==@@@

Name is Nelson born in jail!
Nobody was there to get his bail.
Old son growing up to be tale!
Mother Africa is not for sale.
dd
One son, two sons, gone a million.
Urban may take over, still have the lion.
Black here, black there, black up the world.
Blackness and greatness must be told!
dd
Gone days, years too, gone many decades.
Freedom for everybody, FREEDOM mandates!
Once is a mistake twice is not,
First may forgiven next gotta get caught!
dd
Non-violence is noble, violence is needed
Patience has a limit, other way is bullet.
Democracy is way too, if can gain it,
Democracy for everybody, don’t you ever fake it.
dd
27 taken away, so many sacrifices
I may not look back, why so many classes?
Black or white, brown or yellow
One for all, all for one, mother earth’s fellow.
dd
Take my black; take my white, take brown and yellow
Give me back what I had the color skin bellow.
dd

No comments:

Post a Comment